10 Questions to ask your Yeast Infection Specialist
Here are some questions to discuss with your health care professional before you make the final decision to choose among them. You want a professional with the experience in treating yeast infections like the one you have. If you are looking for a yeast infection specialist, here are some questions to ask.
Here the 10 Questions to ask
- Some medication for yeast infection can be gotten from local drug stores, which ones do you think are the best?
- Can I take Diflucan? (your candidacy for this medication will depend on whether you are pregnant, nursing or taking other medications)
- I’m pregnant or nursing; can I be treated for yeast infection? Are there drugs for women in my condition?
- Does any person I have had sexual contact with needs to be treated? What if my partner is a woman?
- Can I have sex while still on medication?
- How will I know if I have a vaginal infection in the future?
- How can I prevent this vaginal infection from recurring?
- What are the side effects of the medication for treating yeast infection?
- At what point do you consider douching excessive?
- Are all vagina infections treated in the same way as this one?