How to Reduce PMS Naturally
Generally some women get clumsier and behave little unusual before their periods. Usual symptoms of PMS arise due to the changes in oestrogen and progesterone levels. No direct link exists between these hormone changes and clumsiness but it causes fatigue, little memory loss, difficulty to concentrate and also lead to more trips and spills than usual.
Tips to Reduce PMS
1. Herbal supplements agnus castus(Vitex), known as chasteberry helps to relieve PMS symptoms.
2. Avoid Booze and Coffee. Women who consume low caffeine and alcohol have few PMS symptoms according to studies.
3. Avoid Fatty foods. Fat rich foods makes you too feel tired and lazy as they are hard to get digested. It’s not possible to stop the consumption completely but try to minimize as much as possible.
4. Increase Calcium intake. Women who suffer from PMS have low calcium levels and so increasing the calcium intake helps to reduce some of the symptoms. Taking about 300mg of calcium per day is sufficient. Milk and spinach are very good sources of calcium.
5. Take more Magnesium. Magnesium helps to relieve some of the PMS symptoms such as headache and fatigue. Whole grains and nuts are good sources of magnesium.
6. Exercise Regularly. Exercise can be don’t at moderate level. Go for brisk walking, jogging, swimming and cycling. It’s very helpful in relieving PMS symptoms.
All these tips would help you to Fight and Get rid of PMS.