Bathing Genital Organs
- Take off your clothes.
- Sit on a stool in a water tub filled with cold water in summer and lukewarm water in winter.
- The level of water should be 1-2 inches above the stool.
- Take a piece of cloth and make it wet in water and gently rub your abdomen for two minutes.
- In case of men, take hold of the foreskin of male organ in two fingers and rub in lightly with soft piece of cloth dipping in cold water followed by rubbing the entire spine with a wet towel.
- In case of women, they should rub their abdomen as in case of men. Pull the lips of the vagina and rub slowly with a wet piece of cloth. In the end rub the spine.
- Genital bath as well as hip bath should not be taken at the same time of menstruation.
- If the tub is not available, genital bath can be taken in the sun as stated.