Men and Women constantly try to enhance their complexion by using various skin products available in the market. While the costs of such products are prohibitively high the results are far from satisfactory. Here are a few tips to improve your complexion and get a fair and smooth skin by using natural products and therapy (Read the article Skin Care to know more).
Wash your face and neck with cold and soft water every three hours without using any soap.
- Take cold water bath twice a day in the morning and evening.
- Vigorously rub a few drops of gingili oil with cold water till it becomes a white substance and then apply the same on your face and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and then take bath or wash your face.
- Grind tender neem leaves into a smooth paste and apply the same on your face and leave it for 15 minutes and wash your face with soft water.
- Applying unpeeled green gram flour on the face and body as a substitute for soaps regularly at least for three months will turn your complexion smooth and fair besides keeping the body cool.
- Applying fresh lemon juice on the face will not only remove scars and black spots but also enhances the complexion and makes the skin smooth.
- Prepare a paste of sandal wood by grinding on a grinding stone and use it regularly on the face and neck. After applying allow it to dry and wash your face after a few hours for a glowing complexion and pleasant odor throughout the day.
- Use of home made turmeric paste also improves the quality of skin.
- For a brighter skin apply coconut milk or two days old curd on the face regularly for 30 days continuously.
All the above tips are both remedies and preventive care in protecting the skin as well as enhancing the complexion in a natural way.