Home Remedies for Oily skin and Pimples
Question: I have oily face with lot of pimples. Suggest some home remedies that will help to get rid of my pimples and enhance my facial skin.
Solution: There are some good effective ways to treat pimples (or acne) even for oily face. Since you have oily face you need to follow the tips regularly for little longer time, may be for some 3-4 months. The remedies covered here will help to remove your pimples and will also brighten and enhance your skin texture.
Oily skin and Pimples? – Here the tips
- Everyday wash your face two times with a medicated soap. Next dip cotton in an astringent lotion and wipe your face gently.
- Make a paste of sandal wood powder with little rose water and apply it on your face. Allow it to stay for some 15-20 minutes and then wash.
- Mix cinnamon powder, few drops of lemon juice and little honey and make a paste. Gently apply it on your pimples. Leave it to react for 1 hour and then wash your face.
- Apply Multani mitti(Fuller’s earth) mixed with rose water and lemon juice. Once it gets dried wash your face. Do this thrice a week.
- Daily morning once you get up drink a glass of lemon juice in empty stomach.
- Generally you can always go with oil-free products.
- Consume more fruits, vegetable, sprouts and yogurt regularly.
- See to that you drink eight full glasses of water everyday. Water makes wonders.