Make delicious chicken patties in traditional Thai style. The fresh flavor of rissoles makes a great combination with crab salad. You wont feel heavy. Perfect for lunch parties. You can also try making hamburger patties with Thai rissoles.
- 500g Chicken mince
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- 3 Greens onions, finely sliced
- 1/3 cup Frozen peas
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- To fry Vegetable oil
- 2 cups Salad (optional)
- Mix chicken mince, curry, milk, onion, frozen peas and breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Make your palms wet and shape the mixture into rissoles. You can make about 12-14 rissoles with this quantity of mixture. Arrange the rissoles evenly on baking paper in a baking tray and cover. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan assisted. Take a large frying pan and heat oil over medium heat. Cook rissoles till it becomes golden brown. It might take about 3 minutes. Once cooked transfer the rissoles to baking tray. Brush the rissoles with sauce (chilli) and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- You can let it cool slightly in the baking tray for 3 minutes before serving. Serve hot with fresh salad.