b. Personal information refers to information about you that is personally identifiable, as further detailed herein, that is provided by you and which is not otherwise publicly available.
2. Information Collected:
a. Healthmango collects personal information when you register with Healthmango for the purpose of receiving Healthmango’s newsletters. Healthmango may also collect personal information and/or install a “cookie” on your personal computer when you use, access or logon other products or services provided by Healthmango, when you visit pages of certain partners of Healthmango, and when you enter certain links or other promotional features on the Site.
b. Personal information which we will collect shall include information such as (but not limited to) your full name, email/IP address, and any such other general information Healthmango may request.
c. The information collected by Healthmango is used primarily for the delivery of Healthmango newsletters, but may be used for other general purposes, such as trying to understand user preferences; customize promotional and advertising content users see; improve services provided; contact users.
d. Healthmango may offer, from time to time, optional questionnaires, surveys and user services correspondences for the purpose of collecting information assessing users’ interests and needs (“Informative Data Requests”). Any use of any personal information collected in such Informative Date Requests shall be explained in advance and in detail.
3. Use and Disclosure of Information:
a. Healthmango collects, stores and processes your personal information on servers located in Chicago, USA. Healthmango shall use your personal information for such purposes stated above in Section 2.
c. Healthmango may disclose personal information collected as provided herein:
(1) Healthmango shall disclose information that it, in good faith, believes is appropriate to cooperate in investigations of suspected fraud or other illegal activity, situations involving potential threat to the physical safety of any person, or to conduct investigations of violation of its Publishing Agreement; or any such similar information.
(2) Healthmango shall disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, or any comparable or applicable process; or otherwise to establish or exercise Healthmango’s legal rights or to defend against legal clai ms .
(3) Healthmango may share information with or disclose information to its employees, officers, directors, consultants, advisors, subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners, joint ventures, provided such disclosure is on a need-to-know basis, and subject to confidentiality provisions.
(4) Healthmango may share aggregated statistic data provided such information is not connected with personally identifiable data.
(6) Advertising Policy: We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see:http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
a. Healthmango will generally communicate with its users via email. Healthmango further reserves the right to use your email address to send you other communications, such as periodic newsletters, user questionnaires and surveys, and any other communications.
b. You will be able to choose whether to receive these communications, in whole or in part, upon completing a standard registration form, or at any time thereafter, by changing your preferences as instructed on the Site.
5. Changing your Information:
You can review the personal information you have provided us and make any desired changes to such information including deleting information, at any time, by changing the preferences and information as instructed on the Site.
Healthmango is committed to handling your personal information with the highest standards of security information. Healthmango shall maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain the secrecy of the personal information, and will test its security syste ms regularly.