Quick tips for perfect teeth
Smile plays a vital role in a person’s appearance. Having clean bright teeth will give you the confidence to have a wide open smile. Proper care and attention should be given to maintain strong and clean teeth. Maintaining a good oral hygiene routine can prevent plaque – build up, which is the main reason for gum disease and tooth decay. Here are some good tips to have perfect teeth.
Perfect Teeth Tips
- Drink a lot of sugar free drinks (water is ideal) between meals to washout the acids caused by bacteria in mouth.
- Brush two times a day, preferably morning and night. It’s better to use fluoride tooth paste.
- Use dental floss or dental tape to clean between your teeth.
- Have a nutritious diet. Complete your meal with a bit of cheese.
- Stay away from sugary snacks, sweets and drinks. If you eat such foods at least wash your mouth three or four times immediately after eating.
- Consult your dentist regarding the use of fluoride supplements for strengthening teeth and also about dental sealants. Dental sealant is nothing but a plastic coating to protect the teeth from decay.
- Have regular dental checkups.