Sperm count is the measure of concentration of sperm present in a man’s ejaculate. If the sperm count is above 15million sperm per milliliter then it is considered normal. In the last decade many studies say that there has been a significant increase of men who have low sperm count. This article has got some clear cut tips that will help increase sperm count.
Sperm Count Increase Tips
Take Avocado daily night before going to bed. Taking3 avocado fruits every day is sufficient. Its available in many shops in packed form that has about 200 fruits in one packet.
Take Natural Herbs – Shilajit, Ashwagandha, and Kohinoor Gold which increases sperm count. Shilajit and Ashwagandha improves sperm count, sex drive and also helps men to last longer during sex. Kohinoor Gold comprises of a variety of herbs and all of them are helpful in improving sperm count, sex drive and energy.
Eat foods that are rich in Vitamins,Selenium and Zinc. Low levels of selenium are linked to infertility. Avoid foods that are high in sugar and also reduce fatty foods. Start taking brown rice as it has high amount of Selenium. Start taking more garlic as they are rich in selenium and also improves blood circulation. Instead of taking garlic raw which you may find difficult, add it to your regular diet. Oysters are rich in zinc and are known to increase sperm and testosterone production.
The Essential fatty acids – Omega 3 and Omega 6 are important for reproduction-health and also for healthy hormone functioning. Fish oil and Flax seed oil are rich sources.
Yoga and Exercise
- Daily morning perform AGNISAAR KRIYA and HALASANA yoga 2 or 3 times.
- Do some cardiovascular exercises such as walking for 15-20 minutes everyday.
- Avoid doing strength training exercise such as weight lifting.
- Control Excessive masturbation. Excessive masturbation such 2 or 3 times a day may reduce sperm density. Keep it down to 2 or 3 times a week.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol. If you have become addicted then at least try to reduce as much as possible.
- Don’t wear tight pants and underwear. Also avoid hot baths and saunas.
- Regularly do meditation to bring down stress levels.
Eat sperm-healthy foods such as banana, avocado, almonds and nuts. Avoid citric fruits. Also avoid bitter, spicy and acidic foods.
- Often massage your body will herbal oil as it improves blood circulation.
Start thinking that your sperm count is increasing and your are getting more and more sexually strong. Mind has the power to change everything.