Tips for Six Pack Abs
Isn’t everyone dreaming of a nice six pack? Well it is harder to get that you think and it will not be there overnight but with hard work, determination and a balance diet you will achieve what you were dreaming of. Nowadays there are a lot of medicines which will tell you that you can lose weight in no problem and form those great six pack abs but do not be fooled…
People think that a strong diet will provide you with those packs but this is not exactly true. In order to get a nice natural six pack you will need to cut back on eating that greasy food and follow a diet, but it does not need to be strict like eating a carrot or banana a day.
- The most important thing you will need to remember in order to start the diet and be on your way to get a lovely six pack is that instead of eating three meals a day, meaning breakfast – lunch – dinner. You will eat 6 meals a day. Only in smaller portions.
- The food will need to consist out of the good fats (fats which are found in most fish like salmon or tuna and even in Olive oil) and not the bad ones (butter, fast foods, etc), high in carbohydrates and off course proteins.
- An error which a lot of people are making when trying to get that six pack by dieting is that they still attack the sweets. Nothing is worse than sweets. If you want to kick the sweets, then it would be better to just eat an apple or pear… Any kind of fruit will do.
- You can do a diet with all of the above types of food but the number one thing is to exercise, go to the gym or swimming pool…
- For those of you who do not want to pay a membership at the gym, you can do this from the comfort of your home by doing sit ups, leg lifts or crunches. Make it a regular thing on a daily basis but do not overdue yourself. Make a schedule to see how many you will do the first week and how you can improve for the coming weeks.
Do not forget that the diet and the workout will need to work together and you will need to maintain this for a period of time. Lose weight and gaining muscle is a tough process but switching back to the way you were and gaining weight can come very easily.
Keep your diet the way you like it so it will not be a struggle for you and also that you are not feeling hungry. If your diet is balanced and consists of the above mentioned ingredients, together with your workout, you will be on your way of getting those healthy six pack abs.