Things to carry to Gym
Are you serious about going to gym and shaping your physique? Then you must read this article. Keeping yourself well equipped with all the needed things will make your workout session enjoyable and less tiring. Wherever you go you must first prepare yourself. The same thing applies to gym also. The things are all just basic ones that you would already have in your home. You have to just carry without forgetting.
Things to bring to Gym
1. Workout clothes: Cotton or breathable synthetic T-shirts and shorts or sweats either absorb or wick away perspiration.
2. Shoes: Take the right pair of shoes in which you get maximum comfort. Shoes provide stability to your foot and ankle and also protects your foot from injury.
3. Gloves: Gloves provide you grip when handling weights. It reduces the formation of calluses.
4. Towel: Wiping someone’s sweat off the equipment rates up there with dropping a 25-pound plate on your toe. Be courteous and wipe off your bench when you’re done.
5. Training log: Take a notebook with you to track your session completely such as exercises, weights, sets and reps. When you track your progress regularly you will understand what works best for you and what doesn’t.
6. Water bottle: Running to the water fountain every time is not the right way. You have to drink at least 2 cups of water before, during and after your workouts. So it’s better to carry a bottle (with water) from home.
7. Deodorant: Please care for others. Take a swipe or three before your workout so that others who are around you will feel comfortable.
8. iPod: You can carry iPod or any music device that you have. Some tunes are really motivating. Why don’t you try?