- The person stands at one of the lines with the 2 wooden blocks at the other line.
- On the signal to go, the person runs to the blocks, takes one and returns to the starting line, and places the block behind the line.
- He then returns to the second block, which is carried by the starting line on the way back.
- Two people can run at the same time to compare the person’s agility.
- Sneakers may be worn or the person can run barefooted.
- On the signal to go, run as fast as you can to the next line and pick up a block.
- You should return the block over the second line where you place it on the floor.
- Do not throw it.
- Return for the next wooden block and this time you may run across the starting line as fast as you can without placing the blocks on the floor.