Psoas Stretch Exercise
Psoas is a complicated and major muscle in body. You can get rid of lower back pain by practicing psoas stretching exercise. The below psoas stretch exercise stretches your psoas muscles, which connect the lower spine to hip. Doing this exercise regularly strengthens your spine and also improves posture.
How to do Psoas Stretch Exercise
- First keep your left knee on the floor in a lunge position, and then press the tailbone down while lifting the chest up.
- Now extend your back (left) leg and slightly turn out your right foot.
- Next stretch your arms upward and inhale as you reach, with abs and chest lifted.
- Next exhale and stretch, hold in that position for about 15 seconds. Now release the stretch.
- Repeat the same on the other side. You can stop with 2 or 3 sets.