600 Yard Run and Walk
- Person may run individually or they may run in groups of a dozen or more.
- When people run in groups, they should be paired into partners.
- While one person runs, the other partner for the timer to call out his partner’s time when he crosses the finish line and relay this time to the scorer.
- Person’s time when he crosses the finish line and relay this time to the scorer.
- People may interspace running with periods of walking and should be encouraged to pace themselves.
- When a group is running, the timer can call times as each person crosses the finish line.
- Run 3 times around this course (1 time for a football field) and finish at the line which is clearly marked.
- You should run as far as you can and then you have to walk for a short space of time.
- Try to keep running, however you must pace yourself by not running too fast at the beginning, but keep going at a speed you think you can maintain.