50 Yard Dash
- After a short warm-up period the person takes a position behind the starting line.
- Best results are obtained when 2 students run at the same time for competition.
- The starter uses the command ‘Get Set…..GO!!’
- The latter is accompanied by a downward sweep of the arm as a signal to the timer.
- The person runs across the finish line.
- One trial is permitted and after a period of rest the next trial can be tried.
- You may take any position behind the starting line you wish.
- On the command GO! You are to run as fast as you can across the finish line.
- Do not slow up until you are across the finish line.
- Then you may slow down gradually.