Treatment for Bee Stings
- Most of the people don’t remove the stinger immediately after the bee sting and that’s a big mistake.
- Take a plastic card such as credit card or driving license. Stinger can be removed by scraping the skin with the card edges.
- Make a paste of baking soda, honey and papaya. Just crush the papaya and mix all these. Don’t make it too liquid. It should have some consistency so that you can apply over the affected area.
- When you get sting from a bee immediately apply this paste over the inflammation area so that the poison wont spread further in the body. This treatment can be done 3 or 4 times so that you will get relief. If the pain is too intense then you can consult a doctor.
- Generally if you are allergic to bees make use of EpiPen. It is always better to carry it when you are in travel.
- Often clean your skin may be four or five times a day. All these tips would definitely be helpful to you.