Symptoms and Treatment for Anorexia Athletica
These people exercise in order of attempting and trying to gain power, control and self-respect.
- Exercising beyond the requirements.
- Being fanatical about weight and diet.
- Stealing time from other activities in order to exercise.
- Forgetting that physical activity can be fun and focusing on the challenge.
- Never being satisfied with any exercise.
- Always pushing on to the next challenge.
- Justifying this behavior by defining oneself as an athlete or insisting on the fact that you are healthy.
- Exercise for fun and do not be compulsive in doing that.
- Yoga and meditation are advisable.
- Work while you work and exercise in a scheduled time and do not narrow down the timings of other works to do exercise.