How to prevent Cancer
Cancer is of various kinds and it is typically known that cancer is mainly caused due to abnormal cells that multiply in an uncontrollable rate. Cancer initially begins in the form of solid tumours and from which they further divide and spread to various parts of our body. If cancer is not controlled, it may lead to the death of normal cells in our body as the cancer cells absorb all the nutrients of our body for their growth and development thus leading to death of the normal cells as there is no supply of nutrients to them.
- Causes of cancerous cells in our body are unknown and uncertain.
- Researches say that cancer is caused due to various factors like smoking, stress, poor diet, anxiety, pollutants, exposure to sun and other harmful radiations excessively.
- All these factors weaken the immune system of our body, which are not able to resist against the cancer cells in an effective manner.
- Further the immune system is not able to attack the unstable oxygen molecules in our body caused due to exposure of our body to free radicals.
- Unusual bleeding.
- Change in bowel or bladder habits.
- Difficulty in swallowing.
- Weight loss.
- Sore throat.
- Persistent cough.
- Sore that never heals.
- Unexplained fatigue.
- Decreased appetite.
- Change in a wart or mole.
- Vitamin A – 50 000 IU a day for 1 month, later 25 000 IU a day with food. It is advised to take it along with 30mg zinc a day. If pregnant or considering pregnancy, please do not exceed 2500 IU a day.
- Vitamin E – 500 IU twice a day with food.
- Vitamin C – 2000mg 3 times a day. It helps to boost the effects of vitamin E.
- Carotenoids – 3 pills mixed with carotenoids a day with food. Each pill must supply 25 000 IU vitamin A activities.
- Selenium – 200mcg twice a day. Higher doses i.e., more than 800mcg a day are toxic.
- Coenzyme Q10 – 200mg each morning with food. Capsules are more effective compared to tablets.
- Amino acids – Mixed amino acid with 250mg of L-glutathione twice a day. Check the label for amino acid dosage.
- Echinacea – 200mg 3 times a day.
- Mushrooms – Various medicinal mushrooms are advisable by doctors. 500mg reishi, 400mg shiitake and 200mg maitake 3 times a day and 3000mg Coriolus versicolor divided into 2 daily doses. Extracts of reishi, shiitake and maitake are sold in a combination formula. Avoid using reishi mushrooms if you take in anticoagulants.
- Exercise and meditation are a compulsory one.
- Eat a balanced diet which is rich in minerals and vitamins.
- Be relaxed and stress free.
HAVE YOU HEARD?
Various researches have found out that Vitamin C prolongs the life of cancer patients as it fights against cancer and boosts the effects of Vitamin E.