The main way to cure cancer is to have a regular analysis of your body and taking in cancer curing anti-oxidants that readily lower the risk of cancer. As we all know cancer is mainly caused due to mutation, which is a condition where the cells in our body divide in an abnormal fashion by mitosis. Actually mitosis is a cell growth process where all the cells in our body get replaced once the life time of particular cells gets over, where all the cells reproduce to form new cells but due to mutation this natural process gets affected thus leading to abnormal growth of cells known as cancerous cells whose growth is uncontrollable. These cells grow rapidly and they enter into the blood stream and damage the healthy tissues, blood vessels and nerve cells. In many cases the immune system of our body recognizes these changes and prevents this abnormality by destroying the cells before they form life threatening.
- The main cause of cancer is smoking; tobacco smoke results in almost 30% of cancer in the world.
- Excessive exposure to various harmful ionizing radiations like X-rays, UV rays and sun rays in certain cases also cause cancer.
- Various other causes are due to certain chemical substances, viruses and some of the hormones of our own body.
- Improper diet and heredity also account for the cause of cancer.
- More amount of fat in our body, alcohol, smoking and pickled foods in certain cases contribute to cancer.
- Mostly not all human beings are affected due to these various causes; it is their immune system that actually causes cancer.
- In certain people the immune system becomes unable to detect and damage the unstable oxygen molecules that cause cell damage; those people are vulnerable to cancer.
- However various antioxidants, certain supplements and various compounds produced from our body may aid the immune system in eradicating cancer causing cells.
Picture showing Colon Cancer
- Unusual bleeding.
- Rapid unexplainable weight loss.
- Change in bladder or bowel habits.
- Difficulty in swallowing.
- Change in mole or wart.
- Nagging cough.
- Coughing up blood.
- Ulcer that refuses to heal.
- Thickening anywhere beneath the skin.
- Vitamin C / Flavonoids – 1000mg vitamin C and 500mg flavonoids 3 times a day. Reduce the dosage if diarrhoea develops.
- Vitamin E – 500 IU a day with food. Consult your doctor if you’re taking anticoagulant drugs.
- Selenium – 200mcg a day. Higher doses i.e., more than 800mcg a day can be toxic.
- Green tea extract – 250mg twice a day. It must be standardised to contain about 50% polyphenols.
- Grape seed extract – 100mg each morning. It must be standardised to contain 3% catechin polymers.
- Flaxseed oil – 1 tbsp (15-20ml) a day with food in the morning alone.
- Coenzyme Q10 – 50-100mg a day with food in the morning alone. Capsules are more effective compared to tablets.
- Glutathione – 100mg L-glutathione each morning. It is advised to take with food in order to minimize stomach irritation.
- Carotenoids – 1 pill mixed carotenoids a day with food. Each pill must be standardised to contain 25 000 IU vitamins A.
- Quit smoking.
- Quit alcohol.
- Exercise at least for 30 minutes a day.
- Protect yourself from sun rays if can stay indoors.
- Eat foods low in saturated fat and high in fibre.
- Eat lots of fruits, vegetables, grains and legumes.
HAVE YOU HEARD?
Various researches have proved that taking 200mcg of selenium a day reduced the risk of cancer to about 42% and prolonging the life of cancer patients for a long period. Recent researches say that antioxidants prevent cervical cancer.