Water therapy for Weight loss
Water is a basic necessity of life. It helps the body to function effectively. Although there are other ways to lose weight such as exercise, cutting down on food intake, eating high protein and low fat foods, it is an undisputable fact that water therapy has really come to be accepted as an easy way to shed off some pounds. If you really want to lose weight in a very natural and effective way, indulging yourself in water therapy could be a smart choice.
Water therapy requires you to increase your daily water intake up to 17 or 18 glasses. The most important aspect of this therapy is to consume 1.5 liters of water early in the morning before eating anything, even before washing your face. Initially, you may find it difficult to take these six glasses (1.5 liters) of water simultaneously. But as you keep on practicing your body gets adjusted to it automatically.
Another important aspect of water therapy is the external use of water. Physical water therapy includes so many water exercises which not only helps lose weight but also increase ones overall well being.
How High Water Consumption Helps Lose Weight?
Drinking about 17 or 18 glasses of water daily helps lose weight in a natural way because:
- It gives a fuller feeling which then leads to less food consumption.
- By taking much water we are consuming lesser calories, because if its not water it would be calories in the form of food which we would consume instead.
- Water help muscles to function well.
- Water helps remove toxins from your body.
- Water improves metabolism rate by 40% thus speeding fat burning process.
- Water helps digestion which again by increasing metabolism aids fast weight loss.
Physical Water Therapy
Physical water therapy is also a part of the game. Involving oneself in water exercises such as swimming, springboard jogging, water chair, wave jumps etc helps lose weight because:
- It increases the efficiency of calorie burning process.
- It keeps the body active thus increasing metabolism.
Seeking advice from a water therapist
To be on the safe side and get maximum benefits of water therapy for weight loss you should consult a water therapist. He can suggest you the best way to undergo water therapy. Then it’s up to you to follow every instruction given by the water therapist carefully and honestly.