How I lost 53pounds (24kgs) in 5 months
Now I am going to tell you my food and exercise routine that I followed for the past 5 months and that which made me to lose a huge 53 pounds. This routine is just about food and exercise. If you have at least little intereset in exercising then this routine is right one for you. Okey here goes my routine.
- Morning I wakeup at 7 AM
- Then after brushing my teeth I drink 150ml of Coffee ( You can take any drink as per your choice)
- Around 9 AM I take 1 glass of OATS drink
- At 11 AM I take 1 glass of Buttermilk
- At 1 PM I take 3 Chappatis
- At 4 PM I take 1 glass of lemon juice with honey
- At 6 PM I go for 1 hour walking. Initially you can start to walk slowly but you must walk for 1 hour that’s important. Gradually you will aoutomatically start to walk at much better speed. Don’t try to walk fast right from the first day.
- Next I do 50 sit-ups and 100 stomach crunches. Initially start with 10 situps and daily increase by 5 till u reach 50 that’s enough.
- Around 8.30 PM I take 1 big glass (300ml) of grape juice
- By 10 or 11 I go to bed. Generally if we do exercise our body needs atleast 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Other than this I take 6 to 8 glasses of water during the day.
The above routine is that I followed to lose weight. This routine was given by a dietitian near my house. I feel this routine can be followed by people of all countries. The only point which may look different to many of you is the point saying Chappatis. Instead of Chappatis you can take 5 or 6 slices of bread with vegetables. But see to that you never take jam or butter with bread. Only you should take bread with vegetables. Just follow this routine and give ur feedback as comments as it may help other visitors.