How to cure Back pain
Back pain leads us to a most uncomfortable situation often during our daily activities. Back pain is resulted due to the lower back affection due to aging. It may also be resulted due to inflammations or minor injury to the vertebrae or the cartilage that is associated with the vertebrae and the spine and the nerves associated with the spine and thus causing back pain. This article will clearly explain you the reasons for back pain and effective remedies to cure it.
- Muscle strain leads to back pain.
- Various other causes are slipped disc, stress, emotional upset, poor posture, weakened bones and cartilages due to aging.
- Arthritis and osteoporosis may lead to back pain.
- Stiffness of the spine.
- Pain in upper and lower back.
- Pain after exercise.
- Aching along the spine.
- Discomfort in sitting or standing for a long period of time.
- Calcium / Magnesium – 600mg calcium and 250mg magnesium a day. Avoid magnesium if you have kidney related diseases.
- Bromelain – 500mg 3 times a day on an empty stomach. It is found in pineapples naturally.
- Glucosamine – 500mg 3 times a day with food.
- White yellow bark – 1 pill 3 times a day. Pill must contain 1.5% of standardised salicin.
- Vitamin C – 1000mg 3 times a day. If diarrhoea occurs, reduce the dosage.
- Vitamin D – 400 IU a day with food. Dose above 1000 IU are very and must be avoided.
- Manganese – 60mg a day for 2 weeks. After two weeks reduce dosage to 20mg a day.
- Flaxseed oil – 1 tbsp a day with food. It is advised to have it in the morning.
- It is advised to try therapeutic massage.
- Sit in chairs hat have lower back support.
- Bend your knees when lifting any object and not the waist.
HAVE YOU HEARD?
One or two days of complete bed rest is beneficial for back pain.