How to cure Arthritis
Cartilage is a smooth, flexible, gel-like, shock-absorbing tissue material that actually separated adjacent bones from coming into contact. Various parts of our body that are commonly affected because of arthritis are fingers, knees, neck and spine. As we know, as human body becomes older day by day, all organs in our body slows down, the same way the cartilage degradation takes place over the years and this can lead to pain and joint instability as the bones rub against one another.
- Arthritis commonly known as osteoarthritis is caused mainly due to decades of joint wear and tear.
- Overweight or Obesity.
- Certain peculiar cases are due to a previous joint injury.
- Further overuse of the joints as a result of athletics or occupational hazards may also lead to arthritis.
- Joint stiffness and pain, which is experienced especially in morning and after doing exercises.
- Decreased mobility.
- Swelling, redness and warmth in joints.
- There are various forms of arthritis which have symptoms such as fever, fatigue, unusual weight loss, swollen lymph nodes, abnormalities of lungs, heart or kidney.
- Glucosamine: Take 500mg 3 times a day with food. Glucosamine sulphate is the preferred form for arthritis.
- Chondroitin: Take 400mg Chondroitin sulphate 3 times a day. It is often sold in combination with glucosamine.
- Niacinamide: Take 1000mg 3 times a day. High doses can lead to liver damage and other serious side effects.
- Cayenne cream: Apply cream to affected joints three times a day. Standardised to contain 0.025-0.075% capsaicin.
- Boswellia: Take 1 pill 3 times a day with food. Each pill must be standardised to contain 150mg boswellic acid.
- Sea cucumber: Take 1000mg every day.
- SAM: Take 400mg twice a day for 2 weeks. If taken more it may lead to side effects like gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Moderate low-impact exercise is advisable.
- Apply heat to the affected joints for 30 minutes two times a day to reduce the pain.
- Massage the affected area with herbal oil everyday for 5 to 10 minutes.
Have you heard?
Glucosamine and SAM has side effects causing gastrointestinal bleeding.